martes, 14 de abril de 2009

Bullet For My Valentine added to the Rock Band store next week

MTV and Harmonix have revealed tracks by Bullet For My Valentine and The Shins will be added to the Rock Band store next week.



Welsh Metallers BFMY contribute “Waking the Demon” from last year's Scream Aim Fire album and American indie types the Shins offer up “New Slang” from Oh, Inverted World.



Also added to the store are Black Tide's “Warriors of Time” and a six track pack from singer-songwriter Toby Keith.



The list in full:



Tracks:
Toby Keith “Beer For My Horses”
Toby Keith “I Love This Bar”
Toby Keith “She’s a Hottie”
Toby Keith “Should’ve Been A Cowboy”
Toby Keith “Who’s Your Daddy?”
Toby Keith “How Do You Like Me Now”
Black Tide “Warriors of Time”
Bullet For My Valentine “Waking the Demon”
The Shins “New Slang”
(All tracks are original master recordings)




www.incgamers.com

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario